emcools cooling pads with HypoCarbon® technology were developed for the mobile and highly efficient patient cooling. They are easy and safe to use, their special designs and different sizes enable them to adapt to any body type.
The technology distinguishes itself through superior heat exchange capability. It is environmentally friendly, non-invasive, non-toxic, and ensures an even reduction of the body and tissue temperature. Depending on the number of pads used, either a systemic cooling effect is achieved (therapeutic hypothermia) or localised cooling of the tissue (cryotherapy).
The spectrum of medical indications ranges from cardiac arrest, stroke, traumatic brain injury, heatstroke, fever, sepsis, (systemic cooling) to usages in the field of orthopedics, dermatology, plastic surgery, cosmetics and localised injuries (cryotherapy).
These products have been successfully used for more than 10 years in everyday clinical applications and distinguish themselves through their unique technology and cooling performance. emcools cooling pads with HypoCarbon® technology are available for single or multiple use.
Advantage of emcools cooling pads with HypoCarbon® technology for efficient cooling
- Types: Flex.Pads and Cryo.Pads
- No simple ice-cubes and better performance than ice or gel packs
- For mobile and highly efficient patient cooling in pre- and in-hospital usage as well as blunt trauma
- Easy and safe in its application
- Fits every body type (special design and various sizes)
- Depending on the number of pads used, either a systemic cooling effect is achieved (therapeutic hypothermia, normothermia therapy) or the tissue is locally cooled (cryotherapy)
- Depending on the number of pads used, there will be either a systemic cooling achieved (therapeutic hypothermia, normothermia)