ANDREAS SUBORICS (Germany)
Andreas Suborics, trainer Rennstall Suborics Köln on cooling with the emcools Active.Pads 9×6 and the emcools cooling boots for horses:
“My training colleague Werner Glanz recommended this unique product from Austria. The emcools cooling Pad with HypoCarbon® technology were produced for human medical purposes and therefore offer a number of advantages when compared to conventional cooling methods. Therefore I prefer using the emcools Active.Pads 9X6 with cooling boots in my racing stable.
The system is easy to handle, and the boots are quick to put on. For me the prevention of injuries is very important, a lot of emphasis is placed on the wellbeing of our thoroughbreds.
The emcools Active.Pads / cooling boots with the HypoCarbon® technology are perfect for the wellness of our horses. You can see it and feel it. The emcools HypoCarbon® cooling makes the horses feel really great”.
- 1998 3rd place Prix de L’Arc de Triumph Paris 1998 with Tiger Hill
- 2001 winner in Arlington Million/Group 1 Emirates World Series (USA) with Silvano von Monsun
- 2002, 2004, & 2006 Champion jockey in Germany
- 2004 & 2006 winner of World Super Jockeys Series (unofficial jockey world championship)
- 2004 winner in 135. German derby Hamburg with Shirocco
- since 2017 international successful trainer at Reinstall Suborics Köln
- 2018 winner in 134 German St. Leggier with Sweet Thomas (stud Wittekindshof)
© Frank Sorge/galoppfoto.de