The emcools ARLBERG cooling boots set for horses contains 1 pair of emcools ARLBERG boots (left & right forelegs or hind legs) and 2 pieces of emcools Active.Pads 9×6 with Hypo.Carbon® technology.
The special ARLBERG boot was specifically designed for easy and efficient application of the emcools Active.Pads 9×6 with Hypo.Carbon® technology on horse’s legs. The cooling boot is especially designed to optimally develop the unique cooling performance of the emcools Active.Pads.
The emcools ARLBERG cooling boot is equipped with a customised fitted sleeve for the emcools Active.Pads 9×6 so it is easy and quick to insert the pad into the boot.
BENEFITS OF EMCOOLS ARLBERG COOLING BOOT FOR YOUR HORSE
- The cooling boot for the horses’s leg is especially designed to enhance the unique cooling performance of emcools Active.Pads 9×6 with Hypo.Carbon® technology to ensure optimal cooling performance
- Anatomically designed cooling boots in universal sizes
- Especially for hind legs, but also usable on forelegs
- Quick and easy fastening and removal of the boot
- The boot is 100% synthetic with 4 hook-and-loop fastener for an optimal grip and best fit
- Additional compression function through use of stretchable hook-and-loop fastener
- The lower hook-and-loop fastener is wrapped around the fetlock and supports the tendons and ligaments
- The upper hook-and-loop fastener is used to properly position the boot and give additional support
- 7mm thick insulation fabric provides even more effective protection on the horse’s leg
- Easy insertion of the emcools Active.Pads 9×6 into the sleeve
- Special mesh provides additional comfort for the horse
- Developed by cooling experts in cooperation with experienced boot manufactures and experts in the horse field.
BENEFITS OF THE EMCOOLS ACTIVE.PADS 9×6 FOR YOUR HORSE
- is best used to cool the horse’s legs after strenuous activity, injuries or hot weather
- provides a quick recovery of the horse after a strenuous training, competition, and after long rides
- applied for cryotherapy, it slows down the metabolism of inflammed tissue thus reducing pain and swelling
The boot is washable up to 60°C. To protect the functionality, it is important to take care of your boot. Before washing, all hair should be removed and the hook-and-loop fastener should be closed during the washing process. If necessary, reshape the product to its original standing. After washing, do not put into dryer and avoid drying in direct sunlight.
- 1 pair of emcools ARLBERG cooling boots for hind legs (left & right horse leg)
- 2 x ActivePads 9×6 (306x203x9mm for multiple use)
- 1 emcools backpack for travel convenience; practical to store boots and active pads
- 1 application manual
- Recommended non-binding sales price Euro 249,- including VAT